Training Calculator to Guide You
The calculator is driven by Jack’s world-famous running formulas and allows you to quickly calculate the appropriate training paces for various workouts necessary to help you reach your goals. The calculator also provides equivalent race performances.
- Find your goal race pace
- Select distance and input your goal time
- Find out how fast you should train based on a recent performance
- Select distance and input your time from a recent race
- Click the “Training Paces” tab to learn how fast you should be running different workouts
- Click on the workout types for an explanation
- Find out what the equivalent performances are for other distances based on a race result
- Select distance and input time
- Click the Equivalents tab
Coach Belo is a USA Track & Field Level 3 and IAAF Level 5 Certified Coach for Endurance and Jump Events. Graduate work is in Exercise Science from Humboldt State University and currently is the Head Cross Country Coach at Mission Viejo High School and Director of GrassRoots Athletics.